Online Registration for the Adult Hockey League
Spring/Summer 2019 Season
Special note about new season: The upcoming adult hockey season will be played in two locations due to scheduled renovations to the Redwood City rink. As a result, the Spring/Summer session will unfold as follows:
March 31 through June 16: League games will be played as usual in the Redwood City and San Mateo rinks, just like this current season.
June 16 through September 28: League games normally played in Redwood City WILL BE SHIFTED TO THE SAN MATEO RINK starting on Monday, June 17. In general, the game schedule will be similar to what we have now, for example: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday leagues will be played on the same nights as usual, with close to same game times, but in the San Mateo rink. The Spring/Summer 2019 session will end on September 28.
- Players who register for the Spring/Summer are expected to commit to playing through the end of the season. Partial participation is not allowed. For example, players cannot sign up to play only from April-June or from June-September only.
- All requests by players and goalies to play in additional league nights will be subject to League review and approval. So please be sure you indicate your league night priority in the comments section of the registration form.
- As usual, the League assigns players on teams for each of the league nights. Placement on a team is not based on player’s request to play in any particular IO rink.
- There are no new league nights being formed for the Spring/Summer session.
RETURNING PLAYERS - Use this form if you were rostered and played in the Fall/Winter 2018-2019 session.
1. All players are required to pay the first 2 months of player dues (April and May) before they can be rostered.
2. The deadline for returning player online registration and payment of dues is Wednesday, March 20, 2019. Players who sign up after the deadline will be placed on a waitlist along with new player registrations.
3. Returning players from last season who wish to switch league nights, please register and pay accordingly. The League will confirm your roster assignment and start date.
4. Returning players from last season who wish to add another league night, please register and pay accordingly. Due to the rink logistics challenge this summer, placement on a second league night is subject to review and approval and not guaranteed. In the comments section of the registration form, indicate which league night is your first preference. You will be notified accordingly if a second league night placement is possible.
5. All Goalies, returning and new to IOAHL, please register online accordingly. The League will contact you with additional instructions, including info on dues, roster assignment and start date, upon registration review. In the comments section of the registration form, indicate which league night is your prime preference.
6. Note that the credit card you use or provide to pay the first 2 months of your player dues will be the same credit card that will be billed monthly for the remainder of the season.
7. Any questions regarding registration or the new season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this form if you:
a. Did not play in this past Fall/Winter 2018-2019 session at IO, or
b. Are brand new to the IO adult hockey league, or
c. Previously played in the IO adult hockey league in Spring/Summer 2018 or earlier.
1. All new players are required to complete the online registration form.
2. The deadline for new player online registration Monday, March 25, 2019. Because of the rink logistics challenge this summer season, player placement for new registrants will not be announced until closer to the start of the season. All new registrants will be reviewed and contacted by email once a spot has been identified for them. Once placement is confirmed, players must pay the first 2 months of player dues (April and May) before they can play. Players who sign up after the deadline will be placed on a wait list.
3. For players who wish to play more than one league night, please contact AdultHockeyLeague@iceoasis.com.
4. All Goalies, please register online. The League will contact you with additional instructions, including info on dues, roster assignment and start date, upon registration review and approval.
5. Note that the credit card you use or provide to pay the first 2 months of your player dues will be the same credit card that will be billed monthly for the remainder of the season.
6. Any questions regarding registration or the new season, please email email@example.com.