Nazareth Ice Oasis Adult Hockey Club!
Nazareth Ice Oasis is a Club that is dedicated to promoting the best possible environment for recreational adult hockey in the Bay Area. We promote fun, fast & safe play. Our aim is to encourage sportsmanship and physical fitness in a safe organized environment.
Nazareth Ice Oasis offers:
- League play for all skill levels
- No scattered scheduling that has you playing multiple days
- Teams play on a set day once a week
- All teams make the playoffs
- End of season party "Stanley Keg"
- We staff and train our own referees
If you are new to hockey or just want to improve your skills we also offer hockey skills classes and loaner equipment. Many of our members played their first hockey game in our Saturday Night beginner's league, and there are always friendly people to help explain the game. And experienced players can enjoy the same friendly competition in our more advanced leagues.
Players, their family, friends, and the public are welcome to watch games from the restaurant area overlooking the ice surface. The Nazareth Ice Oasis Grill serves lunch, dinner, appetizers, soda, beer, wine, and more.
Nazareth Ice Oasis Skating and Hockey Club forms the teams, provides jerseys, and socks. The league may adjust teams throughout the season to maintain parity.
The fall/winter season runs from October through March, while spring/summer season runs from April through September. There are about 22-24 games each season, which includes playoffs.
Adult hockey league registration dues are based on an annual fee and pro-rated to a monthly rate for ease of payment.
League Skill Levels
- Mondays: mixed beginner to advanced, minimally-competitive atmosphere
- Tuesdays: advanced
- Wednesdays: advanced intermediate
- Thursdays: intermediate
- Fridays: mixed intermediate to advanced
- Satudays: beginners, new to hockey welcome!
- Sunday Afternoon: mixed beginner to advanced
For more information including how to join and how to find out which league is best for you contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.